Quality is what distinguishes a product when compared with other products of the same kind. In order to drive the company towards success since 1933, Ibrahim Jafferjee conducts a strict quality policy and manufacturing practices which are efficient. The main intention of the quality policy is to provide maximum benefits of a quality product and an excellent service to the customers.
- The company adopts a six star approach in the quality assurance as follows.
- Authorized IPPC Logo (STAMP OF APPROVAL)
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (CPI) Method
- Kiln Dried (Moisture Content below 12%)
- Heat treatment in accordance to ISPM 15 Guideline
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Ibrahim Jafferjee Treatment Certification on Delivery
From the most initial step till the product is handed over to the customer, the company adheres to the above quality approach. To ensure that the quality policy is well implemented the staff always cautiously looks into the production process.